INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN COMPER
- The following documents are available in school and on the website- Admissions
- Policy; Health and Safety Policy; Special Educational Needs Policy; Equal
- Opportunities Policy; Equality Statement; Safeguarding Children Policy Governors
- OFSTED Inspection ReportS
Privacy Notice - Data Protection Act 1998
Comper is responsible for the Data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from you, and may receive information about you from your previous school. We hold this personal data and use it to:
- support and promote the teaching and learning;
- monitor and report on your child’s progress;
- provide appropriate pastoral care, and
- assess how well your child school is doing
This information includes your contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information, characteristics such as ethnic group, special educational needs and any relevant medical information.
We will not give information about you to anyone outside the school without your consent unless the law and our rules permit it.
We are required by law to pass some of your information to the Local Authority (LA), and the Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF).
If you want to see a copy of the information we hold and share about you then please contact Carole.
If you require more information about how the LA and/or DCSF store and use this data please go to the following websites:
- http://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/plink/publicsite/contactus/W/Internet/Contact+us/Website+infor mation/CD+-+Help+-+privacy+notice+school+data and
If you are unable to access these websites, please contact the LA or the DCSF as follows:
- Data Protection Officer
Commissioning, Performance & Quality Assurance
Children, Young People & Families
Oxfordshire County Council
Oxford OX1 1ND email: email@example.com
- Public Communications Unit
Department for Children, Schools and Families
Great Smith Street
0870 000 2288.
 Attendance information is not collected for pupils under 5 at Early Years Settings or Maintained Schools